The Jubilee's Blog

Hello! Welcome to the Jubilee MFG Blog. This space was largely created to offer a little more room to share whats going on with Jubilee, give details about bicycles and products I'm working on, and foster dialogue in a more meaningful fashion. I hope it can live up to that - thanks for being here.

To those of you who are new to Jubilee MFG in general, it is a small custom bicycle framebuilding and small bicycle component company based in Detroit, MI. There is one person doing it all - me, sam. I love bicycles and after learning to build them a couple years ago, I'm excited to continue to hone my craft and offer custom framebuilding as a service. In the meantime, I've designed approximately one small component called the ❤ hanger and it is my bread and butter. Sales of the first batch have help me to purchase the ridiculous amount of tools needed to framebuild (a blog post on that later) plus helped fund another batch of the hangers themselves.

So again, thanks for being here. Looking forward to sharing more about my process and little company soon.

❤ sam





*this is the old batch - the new ones look even better!

Comments